[Rhodes22-list] Praise the Lord, Captain Rummy has (Political)

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 13:37:49 EDT 2007

Rummy,

Economics is political, why else wouldn't the whole country be rejoicing a
strong market, low  unemployment, low interest rates, and low inflation?
You would have to be a damn fool not to have enjoyed this economy.  Down the
road?  Yeah, we've set ourselves up for a fall and Bush 43 hasn't done a
damn thing about it, in fact, he's made it worse.  Exactly what economic
situation would make you happy if the current one doesn't?

Brad