[Rhodes22-list] Praise the Lord, Captain Rummy has (Political)

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed Jul 18 12:18:34 EDT 2007

Ed,
Economics isn't a political game. It affects every one of us now and well
into the future. If the government can't get it right, we're all in a deep s--t
hole. David Walker (comptroller general) has been touring the country for the
 past year talking to anyone that will listen. His forecast for the future of
 this country is very bleak. When I stated earlier that it will take a long
time  to bail our asses out of the damage that the current administration has
caused,  I meant it. Our children and our children's children will be paying
this bill.  Liars figure and figures lie.

Rummy