[Rhodes22-list] Topping lift and whisker pole

Rory Orkin roryorkin at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 18 16:46:58 EDT 2007

Seems like an incrimental approach is in order.. first try out the simple
fasten to a shroud and pole out as Rummy does and see how that works.. then
move to the mast rings if it seems better. Topping lift only as last
resort..since many report it not really necessasary
                                                 Thanks all..
P.S Rik.. I will be in touch on the lettering.