[Rhodes22-list] Mast Crane and DC Happy Hour

DCLewis1 at aol.com DCLewis1 at aol.com
Sat Jul 21 11:25:55 EDT 2007

Hank,

Getting together would be great.  Also, I think I've got that piece  Rummy
commented on but it looks like its supposed be attached via screws or  bolts
into your foredeck.   You may already have the piece  attached to your boat.
It's a piece of white plastic about 1 1/2' x  5".  I don't think I have any
screws or bolts for it.  I'll check the  directions (a last resort!).

We're headed out to the bay, I'll get back to you tomorrow re attaching the
piece as per the directions.

Dave