[Rhodes22-list] Mast Crane and DC Happy Hour

KUHN, LELAND LKUHN at cnmc.org
Tue Jul 24 08:58:50 EDT 2007

Hank & Dave,

I could do Monday through Friday Happy Hour in Northern Virginia.
Monday afternoons after 2:00 and weekends work for me if you'd like
Happy Hour during a sail.

Last week I had five adults on my boat and with one typically standing
in the cabin, it wasn't nearly as crowded as I'd expected.  I did put
the plug in the cockpit drain.  Thankfully it hasn't rained this week
because I just now remembered that I haven't removed it.

One the crew lives in Kansas City and has two Pacific Seacrafts docked
in Annapolis.  I couldn't believe that she and her husband fly out here
to sail, but I guess there's not a lot of bluewater cruising near Kansas
City.  She's says it's no different than having a timeshare or vacation
home.

I took a tour of their 37' Crealock and 20' Flicka yesterday.  I thought
the Rhodes was expensive, but I guess it's all relative.

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  At Ease
Crab Alley (Kent Island, MD)