[Rhodes22-list] Quiet list (political)

Robert Skinner robert at squirrelhaven.com
Sat Jul 21 17:58:22 EDT 2007

So how does Bush start his vacation?  With a colonoscopy!

Word is that there were over 14,375 volunteers to assist
in the procedure...

And to top it off, Cheney gets to say he was president for
a few hours.

/Robert

john Belanger wrote:

> bush is taking august off, why not brad?
>
> DCLewis1 at aol.com wrote:
> Rummy,
>
> Any insight re Brad's post? I'm guessing his neighbor secured his wireless
> router, or BigAl, from NY, made him an offer he couldn't refuse, or both. I
> can't believe Brad would bail out on us going into an election year.
>
> Dave
>
> ************************************** Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL at

> Luggage? GPS? Comic books?
> Check out fitting  gifts for grads at Yahoo! Search.

Robert Skinner  "Squirrel Haven"
Gorham, Maine         04038-1331
s/v "Little Dipper" & "Edith P."