[Rhodes22-list] Quiet list (political)

Herb Parsons HParsons at parsonsys.com
Mon Jul 23 05:00:45 EDT 2007

Actually, this isn't the first time that Cheny's temporarily held the office.

Bt then, those folks that seem to be such experts in all things political already knew that, right?

Herb Parsons

S/V O'Jure
  1976 O'Day 25
  Lake Grapevine, N TX

S/V Reve de Papa
  1971 Coronado 35
  Lake Pontchartrain, Louisiana Coast

>>> Robert Skinner <robert at squirrelhaven.com> 7/21/2007 4:58 PM >>>
So how does Bush start his vacation?  With a colonoscopy!

Word is that there were over 14,375 volunteers to assist
in the procedure...

And to top it off, Cheney gets to say he was president for
a few hours.

/Robert

john Belanger wrote:

> bush is taking august off, why not brad?
>
> DCLewis1 at aol.com wrote:
> Rummy,
>
> Any insight re Brad's post? I'm guessing his neighbor secured his wireless
> router, or BigAl, from NY, made him an offer he couldn't refuse, or both. I
> can't believe Brad would bail out on us going into an election year.
>
> Dave
>
> ************************************** Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL at

> Luggage? GPS? Comic books?
> Check out fitting  gifts for grads at Yahoo! Search.

Robert Skinner  "Squirrel Haven"
Gorham, Maine         04038-1331
s/v "Little Dipper" & "Edith P."