[Rhodes22-list] to Robert and Slim - Boat Naming

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Tue Jul 24 17:30:44 EDT 2007

Hi Bill,
You didn't ask me but I think it's a great name for a boat. Small
fast smart - and a shadow moves silently across the landscape. I like it a lot.

Mary Lou
R22  Fretless  (also a good name for a boat but we do find ourselves
spelling it to marinas when we are making reservations for slips)
Rock Hall, MD