[Rhodes22-list] Q about topping lift

Lou Rosenberg lsr3 at MAIL.nyu.edu
Mon Jul 30 12:40:09 EDT 2007

  Art
  I agree with you basic fix.  A cheek  block or a snatch block
attached to a bail on the aft end of the mast for the topping lift.
Since i am up to attaching my antenna and steaming light this week
this is the perfect time for me to do this alteration.  I would still
love to see someone's standard mast set up even if its a long lens
shot (wide shot) of the top of the mast especially the aft end
showing where the topping lift attaches at the masthead.

I have the two tangs on the end of my boom.

thanks much Art for your reply.
Lou