[Rhodes22-list] Mast Crane

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 30 19:48:45 EDT 2007

Rex,
If some of these guys want to know what I used on an ODay 222, universal approach with a gin pole approach like Ed has suggested, I'll gladly share what I know.  I have seen some pretty tenuous stepping/unstepping happenings, and like you really don't want to be a part of that stuff.
Hope your trip was enjoyable!
Art