[Rhodes22-list] Old style jib furler

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 31 11:48:55 EDT 2007

Rod.
What condition is the 150 genny in?  I think I can use.  The tube will be delicate to transport, Rex.  If you want the sail I'll defer as it might be best to keep attached to the tube.  The original factory rig is excellent, you simply thread the forestay through the middle and the tube is not attached.  The placement of the block for the furling line is important, but the system works well.  Rodger Rookey modified John Lock's tube with a top plate - he should have a picture - but with or without it is a winner.
Art