[Rhodes22-list] boom room picture (maybe) Re: Thanks forsending Re: Boom Room Picture fromMichigan trip

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Tue Jul 31 23:30:19 EDT 2007

Hooowee. Now you've got my attention. A pop-top enclosure? We love
ours but have done a lot of mods (companionway screens and screen
insert in the front so we can leave the cabin top hatch open) to it
and now its getting old. With just the two of us we haven't felt the
need for a boom room but a new and improved PTE? Keep us informed but
keep in mind that we are price conscious (some might say cheap ;-) ).

Mary Lou