[Rhodes22-list] Laz leakage another reply to Rory

David Bradley dwbrad at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 13:38:07 EDT 2007

Art, they are called "Fashion Clears."  Here's a picture of one on the
Rubbermaid web site:

http://www.rubbermaid.com/rubbermaid/product/product.jhtml?prodId=HPProd100227

Here's a place you can buy them on line:

http://search1.bettymills.com/?keywords=rubbermaid&source=googlesearch&type=GoogleAdWordsSearch&gclid=CMLI8c26u4wCFRG3hgode0eCVw

Dave