[Rhodes22-list] Jim Dickson of Nockamixon

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Sat Jun 2 08:04:48 EDT 2007

Jim Dickson of Nockamixon:

You keep telling folks to reply to you directly?  You must have seen one or
two others tell some one to send something direct.  Generally all
communications about Rhodes 22’s are out in the open and on the list. The
majority of us are not subversives, although there may be one or two.  So
when most of us see constant request for back channel communications, we
suspect…

Over the years there have been some who want to stay off list.  That is not
the way we function.  Feel free to join the chit chat and do tell us more
about yourself.  Where the hell is Lake Nockamixon?

You said that you plan to visit North Carolina in July?  Do you mean Mecca,
at Edenton?  Have you heard of the Spitzer Hilton at Edenton?  Stan offers
aromatic accommodations.

If you have noticed, there was a recent discussion about the New Jersey
Coast.  How far are you from New Jersey?

Maybe a trip south is in order?  I am about 9 hours from Pittsburg, Pa.
Just come down I-79 then I-77 then I-85 and waa laa bingo!

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA