[Rhodes22-list] Jim Dickson of Nockamixon

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Sat Jun 2 08:24:20 EDT 2007

Ed, I guess you didn't have time for the whole
message. He did say Eastern PA. He would come down 95.

Nockamixon is a manmade lake and the only game in
town for sailors in the northern Philadelphia
suburbs but it's pretty small - about 5 miles
long but much of that is very skinny. It's less
than a mile wide at it's widest. Good fishing,
good daysailing with small boats. The State
maintains a marina with floating docks and a
launch ramp. There used to be quite a waiting
list for the slips and there were boats as big as
24 or 25 feet occupying them.
http://www.dcnr.state.pa.us/stateparks/Parks/nockamixon.aspx

Best,
Mary Lou