[Rhodes22-list] Jim Dickson and our host...

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Wed Jun 6 14:29:57 EDT 2007

Jim,

     You said, "I received several automatic email responses stating that
the posts were under
review before they would be posted. I suspect there was a delay in the
monitor review response."

      It may interest you that our host, Michael Meltzer, is quite busy.
Aside from gainful employment on Wall Street, he has three daughters, a
wife, and one boat to bid his time.  You may also want to see the attached
photo:

http://www.nabble.com/file/p10994585/Michael%2Bis%2Bready.gif
Michael+is+ready.gif

      Let us go back to the beginning, have you ever signed on the list
email page?  See:

and page down to subscribe.  Have you filled in the blanks?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA