[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes List Replies and necessity of test message

JamesLDickson at aol.com JamesLDickson at aol.com
Wed Jun 6 13:46:26 EDT 2007

HI Ed,
Yes thanks for concern, I have done my best to respond to all emails sent.  I
received several automatic email responses stating that the posts were under
review before they would be posted. I suspect there was a delay in the
monitor  review response.

I have gone through again to make sure I have responded to as many people I
may have missed as possible.

Please accept my apologies.
Jim

In a message dated 6/5/2007 7:06:55 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,