[Rhodes22-list] Captain Rummy expecting company...

Anne M anima13 at bellsouth.net
Sun Jun 10 14:54:13 EDT 2007

Here on Kentucky Lake we have 250+ participant Bass and other Fishing
Tournaments from March to October!!
5:45 am is VERY loud at the Lake, but since that is sail racing season, it
is simply the alarm clock: time to make
coffee.
Several of the Tournaments have purses at $100,000.00!!!
Have to acknowledge the kind of dough they spend in our poor little area.
Anne