[Rhodes22-list] question

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Tue Jun 12 16:09:31 EDT 2007

I would be greatly surprised if NADA has a price for the R22 and I would
question whether it is even accurate. NADA compiles prices by getting
information from dealers on sales of various boats with a list of equipment.  Most R22's
never see a dealer. They are either rebuilt and recertified and sold  by
General Boats or sold privately.
I went through this with a insurance company several years ago when they  had
a much lower value on my boat than what I wanted to insure it for. I
eventually won, but it was a pain in the butt.

Rummy