[Rhodes22-list] question

Steven Alm stevenalm at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 16:26:52 EDT 2007

I just checked and found the listing for my 1990.  You can check numerous
options that add on more value but there was no option to check motor,
trailer, top top enclosure, bimini, boom room, marine head, and many other
features.  And since I have many of those unlisted features, the price they
quoted is considerably lower than what my boat and trailer are worth.  It
does however suggest that I got a very good deal on mine!

Slim