[Rhodes22-list] Rick Zeisler, a reply...

Just bent j.bulfer at jbtek.com
Wed Jun 13 09:22:35 EDT 2007

When I applied for a loan for my 1990 Rhodes 22, the bank never asked about a
survey. They went to the NADA website & asked me the questions about the
features the boat had. Lots of features it had were not on there list. They
didn't care about those. They used that # to figure how much they would loan
for that boat. Stan did my survey from memory. He said it was in pretty good
shape, well worth the money so I bought it.
Does it need some thing fixed? Of course. Thats part of it unless you buy
new.
Jb