[Rhodes22-list] Diane Russell, a Reply

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 12:52:24 EDT 2007

Dave,

I sorry, but I have to side with Ed on this one.  Common email etiquette is
as Ed says.  Lower case is normal speech and uppercase is considered
shouting and a bit rude.

I actually think Ed's reply was in good taste and well presented.  I was
wondering who kidnapped Ed and was answering in his place.

Hank