[Rhodes22-list] Diane Russell, a Reply

DIANE RUSSELL mamaruss5 at verizon.net
Wed Jun 13 23:44:59 EDT 2007

Dave,

Thanks. I didn't realize I was on caps lock. I guess I'll hear from all
sorts.

How do I get ahold of anyone at General Boats? Every time I call I get sent
directly to an answering machine. I haven't recieved a call back x2.

Did a real sail tyonight with my sister-in-law. Actually also did my first
towing. Just as we were getting out of to the end of our pier and out of the
harbor spotted a small fishing boat of 3 men, 2 of which were rowing. Turned
around and took a rope and dragged them in to the harbor. Turned back around
and went out and had a nice first "real" sail.

Diane