[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes22-list Digest, Vol 1163, Issue 1

Bud budconnor at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 13 19:57:53 EDT 2007

Marc,
  Stan's tome says 65' (page 7) .  I replaced mine a year ago with
Stayset line, and went with 7/16".
I think I got mine at Layline.com.  If you want to get fancy you could
get one green sheet (32') and
one red sheet (32').  This makes it easy when you are giving commands to
any novices on board.

Welcome aboard!
-Bud