[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes22-list Digest, Vol 1163, Issue 1

Bob Keller r22yankeeclipper at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 14 22:11:51 EDT 2007

Marc,
I think 7/16" is the correct size.  I bought 1/2" and it was too big and
would slip out of the cleat so I went smaller and they are perfect.  I don't
remember the length but the whole reason I bought new sheets is because mine
were not long enough.  I think my new ones might be 66'
Bob K
Yankee Clipper