[Rhodes22-list] Reply to Captain Keller about western New YorkSailing

David Bradley dwbrad at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 01:32:39 EDT 2007

Diane, I know Olcott and that area pretty well.  It's great that the Lake
Ontario beaches have come back so nicely.  I remember when Lake Erie was
almost dead and Lake Ontario wasn't far behind.  I grew up in Avon, not far
from what would have been the 6th Finger Lake if we had more fingers.

Welcome, again.

Dave B.

On 6/15/07, DIANE RUSSELL <mamaruss5 at verizon.net> wrote:

> I'm going to have to do alot of reading in the archives to catch up and
> figure out all the characters on this list! I wasn't going to invite him,
> though. Thought he could get an idea of where the newbie was writing from.
>
> Diane

David Bradley
+1.206.225.7793
dwbrad at gmail.com