[Rhodes22-list] Reply to David Bradley, Diane Russell, Jeff Herbert, David V. Williams, Mary Lou Troy, et. al.

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Sat Jun 16 08:21:40 EDT 2007

David:

     After reading your reply, you are a woosh letting Bob Keller swipe at
your home place.  Read his comment as drunken derogation.  Read his comment
to Rummy, he must have been on something …

Diane,

      Jim Lange was a member of the list a long time ago.  Do not let Bob
Keller’s remarks about your home area pass without retort.  There is a
picture hanging in Stan’s office of Bob Sailing on Lake Hartwell in days
past.  I hope his wife gets a picture of Bob sailing in his captain’s chair
skimming the canal in Florida with an Alligator hanging on his ass.

Mary Lou,

      You and Brad are doing avoidance by not posting a top 10, 25, 50 books
on sailing adventure or boating.  Mary Lou, posting by numbers is like
painting by numbers.  Let the lurkers in on your dirty secrets.  Bye the
way, did you deep six Fred?  We have not seen him post in a year.

Jeff Herbert and David V. Williams:

        Are you going to let a Georgia Cracker make snide remarks about your
sailing lake???   Are you both willing to dismiss his comment as being under
the influence?  What sort of newbies have we acquired.  You both must be the
appeasers of the political sort letting Bob make that remark.  See my
comment to David Bradley, is it the water?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA

:-p