[Rhodes22-list] new motor mount

Just bent j.bulfer at jbtek.com
Sat Jun 16 19:20:34 EDT 2007

The old mount weighs 28 lbs, the new mount wieghs 40 lbs. That's 12 lbs
difference. No difference in the tracks but the motor holder is 1.5"
shorter. The long track is 34" long, 32.5" to the stop. I put 1/2" ruber
bumpers on my stop so I am 1/2" shorter when th motor is all the way down.
Jb

http://www.nabble.com/file/p11159036/compare.jpg