[Rhodes22-list] Taylormade Anchor Shade

john Belanger jhnblngr at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 18 00:01:59 EDT 2007

new can of worms anyone?

Bob Keller <r22yankeeclipper at hotmail.com> wrote:  Art,
I'm not sure there is anything to be used under sail with the captains
chairs. My interest is only for some cover while at anchor or while docked.
I guess I need one of those Maine women - warmth in the winter and shade
in the summer.
Bob K

>From: "Arthur H. Czerwonky"
>To: The Rhodes 22 mail list
>Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] Taylormade Anchor Shade
>Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 20:42:38 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
>
>Bob,
>
>I would seriously like to see what type of cover/shade/UV blocker could
>possibly be used with Captain's Chairs under sail. How high would it need
>to be above the conventional cockpit seat surface. I now have a
>full-sailing/motoring/sleeping boom room, but think it may not be high
>enough for the chairs underway.
>
>Art

Don’t miss your chance to WIN $10,000 and other great prizes from Microsoft
Office Live http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/aub0540003042mrt/direct/01/