[Rhodes22-list] Taylormade Anchor Shade

Robert Skinner robert at squirrelhaven.com
Mon Jun 18 08:34:09 EDT 2007

One hopes that Bob K is referring to the occasionally
prodigious and generally prominent attributes of some
of the finer and better developed Mainers, as opposed
to any reflection on the sometimes ponderous and
porcine characteristics produced by the lengthy
confinement thereof during our longer winters.

One cannot, however, take issue with his calling to
mind the warmth generated by rubbing one against the
other to keep the chills away during those same
winters, wherein the endowments of our gentler
Mainers are called into action...

And John, it is not "a can of worms".  It is more like
"two cats in a sack".  Vigor and joy, not slither, are
the order of the day.

/Robert
john Belanger wrote:

> new can of worms anyone?
>
> Bob Keller <r22yankeeclipper at hotmail.com> wrote:  Art,
> I'm not sure there is anything to be used under sail with the captains
> chairs. My interest is only for some cover while at anchor or while docked.
> I guess I need one of those Maine women - warmth in the winter and shade
> in the summer.
> Bob K
>
> >From: "Arthur H. Czerwonky"
> >To: The Rhodes 22 mail list
> >Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] Taylormade Anchor Shade
> >Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 20:42:38 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
> >
> >Bob,
> >
> >I would seriously like to see what type of cover/shade/UV blocker could
> >possibly be used with Captain's Chairs under sail. How high would it need
> >to be above the conventional cockpit seat surface. I now have a
> >full-sailing/motoring/sleeping boom room, but think it may not be high
> >enough for the chairs underway.
> >
> >Art

Robert Skinner  "Squirrel Haven"
Gorham, Maine         04038-1331