[Rhodes22-list] Speaking of Flying..was The Need to Pee

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 18 15:11:14 EDT 2007

Generous Stan of the SS GBI told me a bit ago not to
worry too much about getting the non-functioning
toilet back to him but to bring it by whenever I'm in
the area.

Well, it's a bit of a day drive; but my neighbor has
his pilot's license & wants to get some hours...so
we've worked out an arrangement to rent a plane & fly
to Edenton Fri to deliver the said commode into the
commodore's hands (so to speak...). We'll buzz around
Jamestown to check out the ships & get lunch in
Williamsburg....then home by 2-ish.All in a

We will not, however, attempt to replicate the famous
Thanksgiving Turkey drop immortalized by the cast of
WKRP in Cincinnati...

elle

 1992 Rhodes 22   Recyc '06  "Water Music"   (Lady in Red)