[Rhodes22-list] Taylormade Anchor Shade

john Belanger jhnblngr at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 20 02:33:14 EDT 2007

not over the boom, under it. ratchet straps and legs at the corners. anchored in an x pattern and pvc across the arc like a suspension bridge to keep up the middle of an arch. just hang your material, sunbrella, hankerchief cotton, whatever, with velcro straps. hard to describe but i think it would work.

"Arthur H. Czerwonky" <czerwonky at earthlink.net> wrote:  John,
How would it work to have a canvas bimini over the boom, about 50"-60" side to side and 36"-60" front to back with no center poles or legs?
Art