[Rhodes22-list] Taylormade Anchor Shade

John Lock jlock at relevantarts.com
Wed Jun 20 14:19:23 EDT 2007

At 10:04 AM 6/20/2007 -0700, john Belanger wrote:
>ends. the only thing about them is, you now have a dome instead of a
>square, and the poles come in at an arched angle cutting off usefull
>area. doesn't do anything for those boats with seats either. rummy
>said it best: hats are much cheaper.

Sorry, but I don't think that's "best".  Skin cancer ain't my idea of
fun (nor is it cheap).  Some of us may have to worry about
that.  Sure you could cover up in clothing (a hat's not gonna do it)
or slather on SPF 500 to all exposed parts, repeatedly... ugh.  I'd
rather think about a shade solution.

Ed: Yes, I figured out a way to levitate the front.  The back is
proving more... challenging!

Cheers!

John Lock