[Rhodes22-list] Going green

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Thu Jun 21 12:57:03 EDT 2007

Depleted fuel means that it can no longer be processed or used for energy
production. It will remain hot for thousands of years and at present cannot be
stored safely. We simply do not have the means to deal with it for it's life.
Until we do, we shouldn't be contributing to an already huge problem. Federal
 law mandated that proper storage would be in place before any nuclear power
reactors were built for energy production. You can see we are already behind
the  8 ball.

Rummy