[Rhodes22-list] Going green

benonvelvetelvis at theskinnyonbenny.com benonvelvetelvis at theskinnyonbenny.com
Thu Jun 21 16:09:42 EDT 2007

It seems like if you just gave it a little thrust in the direction of the sun,
its gravity would take care of the rest.  I guess it might take several months
(years?) to reach the sun, but who cares about that?

What would be more nerve-racking is how they would ensure that it got out of
Earth's atmosphere.  NASA doesn't have a 100% track record of getting into orbit
safely.  A good mishap at the right altitude would spread radioactive trash to
every corner of the globe.

Ben

On Thu Jun 21 10:35 , R22RumRunner at aol.com sent: