[Rhodes22-list] AQ a Terror Threat?

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 26 13:03:34 EDT 2007

Rummy,
I have stood back from the debates in this arena except this a key point.  AQ does not want to fight, they want to control through intimidation and terror tactics.  They want to lurk and hide, they want to find ignorant would-be martyrs, whether men, women, or even children, who will feel a high from destroying innocent lives in the name of terrorism.
Do they want to execute their terror mission in the Arab world alone, lets say in Europe and the Arab world, what about overseas in our world?  Remember the unthinkable events of 9/11 and imagine the scope of their reach into our lives.  Just consider how vulnerable democracy and our mode of living could be if the terrorists could enlist a core of 'believers' in this country.
Art