[Rhodes22-list] Americas Cup

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 08:50:31 EDT 2007

Mary Lou, Yes they had rigged second sheet prior to cutting. I may have done
a poor job describing. Prior to cutting it looked like they tried to tack in
hopes of freeing sheet.The spinnaker was dragged across the foredeck.  It
seemed like it took several minutes to sort things out. The foredeck guy
getting tossed was pretty cool. How they managed to win that race is nothing
short of amazing. Working from home has advantages....I don't really care
who wins but I hope todays race has as much action. It should be starting
soon!

Wally