[Rhodes22-list] Reply to Wally's rant!

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 07:57:38 EDT 2007

Ed, if VP is in the Legislative Branch why was Cheney able to withhold
documents in the past because he was in the Executive Branch?

http://blog.wired.com/27bstroke6/2007/06/cheney-again-pa.html

This happened a while back and the above was the first link I found. If you
don't like this source there are plenty others.

It was obvious from your earlier post you didn't even understand that
impeachment starts with the House not the Senate. I guess I am embarrassed
to be part of a forum that includes the likes of you. You really have a mean
spirit and somehow anyone who disagrees with you is "ranting". This is a
sign of immaturity and/or lack of intelligence......or is it just because
you are an ass? You don't need to answer.

You need to read the Constitution. See below regarding legislative Branch -

http://www.usconstitution.net/const.html#A2Sec2

Article. I. - The Legislative Branch ***
Section 1 - The Legislature*
All legislative Powers herein granted shall be vested in a Congress of the
United States, which shall consist of a Senate and House of Representatives.

I see no mention of the VP. Can you provide something that supports your
view point? And if you are right (your not) why has Cheney stated he was in
the Executive branch . You and Cheney can't have it both ways. if you hold
true to your form you will not respond.

Wally

Wally