[Rhodes22-list] Reply to Wally's rant!

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 12:49:07 EDT 2007

Mike, I have been on the Rhodes list longer than Ed. He didn't used to be
this bad. Mostly I try to ignore Ed but when he responds to my posts with
snide remarks and errors I feel the need to respond. If true to form Ed will
not respond once corrected.

Ed tells others to read the Constitution while missing the whole
point......Cheney has claimed to be in 2 different branches of the
government. Regardless of what branch the VP is actually in he can not be in
both. This is the issue.  Ed has been proven wrong often and he normally
just lets the subject drop. I don't understand his motivation. People with a
closed mind don't realize their own ignorance. I am guessing he just spews
this stuff out thinking it is humorous and when corrected he is too
embarrassed to respond.

Robert....your mounting theory scares me!

My work week is done and i am off to the lake!

Wally