[Rhodes22-list] Reply to Wally's rant!

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Thu Jun 28 10:45:15 EDT 2007

Hey guys (and ladies),

We're talking about Ed, right?  Did you just join the list?  We all know who
Ed is (why is quite a different question.)  Enjoy his banter (or ranting)
for what it is, and only take offense if you want to continue the battle.
As most of us have found, his responses are mean spirited and scare away
only the faint of heart.  We need to jump in when he attacks newcomers, lest
they disappear from the list before they get to know him.  His attacks
appear to be neither well founded nor actually directed at the responding
individual (although the latter item may be debated.)  He lends the "local
color" to this "pub-style" salty mariner's list.

Rummy, maybe he needs a stronger invitation to go sailing.

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY