[Rhodes22-list] Thanks for all the Help

Ronald Lipton rlipton at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 28 15:54:43 EDT 2007

I believe that Stan only uses Triad now.  I have an old, falling apart,
Trailmaster which I took
back to the factory a few years ago to have resurrected (for a few
years).  The folks there
(near South Bend, Ind.) said that they had sold quite a few trailers to
GB in the 80s, but no
longer make trailers for them.

Ron