[Rhodes22-list] Request to Captain Frone Crawford...

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 16:26:47 EDT 2007

Ed,
 I noticed you provide no proof regarding your post about VP being part of
the legislative Branch. I figured sending you the text right from the
Constitution would shut you up. You are as predictable as you are annoying.

By the way I have my old laptop back up and running. I just enjoyed an
awesome sail. I am back at my slip enjoying a cold one. Hot and windy here
in East TN. I am getting off the water as a line of storms is rolling in.

Wally