[Rhodes22-list] Question for Wally

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 08:02:36 EDT 2007

Nice dodge..... this is your only response. Haha check the archives!!!! I

I  found the Sailnet list looking for info on the Rhodes Bantam. I am
guessing sometime in 1999 or 2000. Who cares and  why? Do I win anything?

Still waiting for documentation supporting your claim that the Constitution
puts VP in Legislative branch.  Or are you still waiting for legal aid?

Wally