[Rhodes22-list] Continuing replies for Wally

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Fri Jun 29 09:34:26 EDT 2007

Wally said, "Wally said, "Mike, I have been on the Rhodes list longer than
Ed."

Then Wally replied, "I  found the Sailnet list looking for info on the
Rhodes Bantam. I am
guessing sometime in 1999 or 2000. Who cares and  why?  Because of what you
said first.  I can remember when this guy from Tennessee started asking
questions on the old list.  I was on that list quite a while before I went
to visit a slick roofing salesman from Anderson, SC.  However, you are
right, I did not used to say much.  Back then I worked 60 hours a week.

Then you said, "Still waiting for documentation supporting your claim that
the Constitution
puts VP in Legislative branch."  On one of my earlier replies I posted that
part of the Constitution that said what the VP of USA is and does.  So I
will attach it again

http://www.nabble.com/file/p11360274/Const%2B3a.JPG Const+3a.JPG

Maybe we can get Frone to enlighten you about priviledged communications.
He is loathed to do so because we are not paying him for his expertize.
However, that is what that fight is all about.  However, the New York Times
just may be wrong on that issue.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
http://www.nabble.com/file/p11360274/times%2B%25232.bmp times+%232.bmp