[Rhodes22-list] may I have some help, please?

john Belanger jhnblngr at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 29 13:02:00 EDT 2007

i don't know if the computers you are referring to are at work or at home but while you have the IT guys at your place, run as many questions past them as you can and supply them with something to drink. (non alcoholic of course). write your questions down so you don't forget any. good luck.

Peter Thorn <pthorn at nc.rr.com> wrote:  Hello Rhodies,

A while back I converted my list subscription to "digest mode". Now daily
one email package appears in my "Rhodes 22" inbox quite nicely. However, I
can't open and read them. So... you may be reading me, but for about a
month now I cannot read you.

I know many of you are quite computer savvy. Now hear this: I am ASKING
FOR ADVICE. If you know how I can get Outlook Express, Win 2000 to open
these digest mode packages, please contact me with suggestions at
pthorn at nc.rr.com

If XP is the answer, new computers are being installed Tuesday and I suppose
the problem will just heal itself. If that's the case, I will be back with
you all again soon. I hope you all are enjoying the summer.

Thanks,

PT