[Rhodes22-list] Standard main rigging and traveler end cap

Gary Lockhart gary_lockhart33 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 30 21:12:42 EDT 2007

John, My boom does not rotate for reefing. So, the main sail attachment won't be the same either. Thanks just the same. Hopefully the pictures come through this time (list doesn't like .bmp pictures?). Also, has anyone had the traveler end caps removed from the backstay and know of a creative way to attach the traveler bar using a substitute end cap configuration. The backstays have crimp barrels and keeper cable but no end caps. I can imagine how to redesign the attachment using a solid bar fitting inside the traveler and clamping onto the backstay but I would prefer to use an existing solution if it exists.

Gary
s/v Coquina '79 Rhodes Continental 22