[Rhodes22-list] Political - Take a bow!

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 10:39:03 EDT 2007

It isn't easy being a conservative these days.  We have a President who is
anything but a conservative, no political party that we can depend on, and
little hope on the horizon but for perhaps Fred Thompson (and there is
serious room for doubt there).  However, we won a small victory this week.
I have very mixed emotions about the immigration debate since (1) I sleep
with an immigrant, and (2) I have tremendous respect for Mexican illegals
who work their asses off, unlike so many 'Americans' who are looking for
the next disability or lawsuit.  We MUST secure the border.  Without that,
all the legislation being debated is bullshit.  Take a bow conservatives!
I'm not sure we really achieved a victory but like the Monty Python scene,
"I'm not quite dead yet!'  I'm going back to swimming with sharks for
another day, someone else take over solving the worlds problems until next
week.

Brad