[Rhodes22-list] computer virus and elle

Joseph Hadzima josef508 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 1 01:56:21 EST 2007

I'm not too sure about "always".  I recall the first item
people purchased for an apple II was a Z80 card ... it
replace the processor with a Z80, so you could replace the
Apple OS with CPM, and then run actual usable programs
(e.g. Visicalc) ... so you paid for an apple and used it
only as a keyboard since you replace the processor & the
OS.

Not looking for a fight of opinions here ... Just
attempting to put the "always" into perspective :-)

happy computing!

joe / hadz.

=== message truncated ===