[Rhodes22-list] computer virus and elle

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Thu Mar 1 10:42:33 EST 2007

Bill,
You are correct about the open systems. I have a neighbor with an Apple
network and it's completely unprotected. I can connect anytime I want. I don't
know who they are, but if I wanted to, I'm sure I could look at anything on any
computer connected to their network.
Our network at home is secure. In fact, we don't broadcast, so if you don't
have the encryption key (128 bit)and network name, you can't see or use our
network.

Rummy
http://www.aol.com.