[Rhodes22-list] Apple virtuality

Ronald Lipton rlipton at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 1 19:49:01 EST 2007

I am using parallels Desktop.  The parallels software is pretty
transparent.  The internet
connections are passed though.  You can't tell it's an Apple if you
don't look at the
case. I installed windows XP, and registered it normally. I use Fermi
Scientific Linux,
which is a home grown extension of Red Hat.

Ron